Wednesday 25 April 2012


Anzac Day




Always a special day……
I actually took this photo at the Brisbane March a few years ago but I
like it so I'm recycling it!......




We spent the morning at home and in the afternoon I went to visit Christina and deliver her red and black dragon……he will certainly have a good home there……She has almost decided to call him ‘Tink’.  We had a lovely catch up. Always lots of fun with Christina. She felt so sorry for Ron, now that he has no curls that she sent home her 'Hippy' wig for him......cute!!!!   (Actually he had hair almost that long when I first met him - not quite that style and colour though!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaa!! You posted it before I could! I'm very proud of you! :)

    Had such a lovely time yesterday. You make my sides hurt, you funny thing, you!! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete