Wednesday 16 May 2012


More Mothers Day


Yesterday, after my rigorous work out at Yoga followed by mandatory coffee with Trish, I went home to prepare for an afternoon of felting with Margaret and Linda. No sooner had I arrived home when there came a knocking at my door.



Lo and behold it was a flower delivery man with flowers from Paul!!!!  I could not believe it ….flowers from both my boys. They took a while but were so worth the wait: they are beautiful lilies and orchids.



The man came and picked up the bed and the lady came with the deposit for the buffet and will come back for it next week some time. We have sold nearly all our big furniture pieces. Linda bought our bedroom suite (collecting when we move thank goodness) and Trish is buying the fridge.

Today the assessor for the buyer came to do the valuation of our house…..not long now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment